2 cups Marinara Sauce
1/2 cup Salsa Española Rápida
4 Tablespoons butter
1 small yellow onion
1 garlic clove, minced
1 bay leaf
3/4 cup cooking wine
6 lobster tails
1. Melt the butter and fry the chopped onion in a pot.
2. Add the bay leaf and shell from one of the lobster tails.
3. Add 1/4 cup of the cooking wine.
4. Add the two sauces and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
5. Remove the meat from the tails and chop into bite-sized pieces.
6. In a separate pot, cook the lobster meat with 1/2 cup of the cooking wine for about 10 minutes.
7. Strain the sauce (or just remove the lobster shell and bay leaf if you want it with a thicker texture) and incorporate the lobsters and cooking wine.
8. Simmer for ten minutes.
Serve warm over killer rice.
- Posted using BlogPress