Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ham Surprise | Sorpresas de Jamón

Any recipe that has "sorpresa" or "surprise" in the title is usually a sign of strangeness. My cousin, Georgette, has a signature dish, Spaghetti-O Surprise. I've never had it, I'm not sure if anyone besides her husband, Carlos, has had it, actually. But it is legendary since that's the only dish Georgette has made at home. I think she made it for him while they were dating.

There always seems to be a bit of folklore and embellishment in Surprise Dishes. This dish, on the other hand, is just plain out of this world. I used Honey Baked Ham because we had leftovers from Thanksgiving. That sweet ham, plus the little soufflé that tops each serving, is just insane. And easy. Perfect for a party. Maybe a surprise party.




Click here for the full recipe.

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment