1lb flank steak
1/2 pound soup bone
1/2 pound Judias (Great Northern Beans), soaked overnight
14 cups water
1 Tablespoon salt
3 Tablespoons oil
2 garlic cloves
1 green pepper
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1 cup carrots, chopped
1 cup baby Lima Beans
1 cup fresh green beans, chopped
1 cup squash, cubed
1 cup potatoes, cubed
1 cup tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/2 cup tomato paste
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 pound macaroni, cut into 1" pieces, or other 1" pasta shape
1. Cut all the veggies into small pieces.
2. Wash the soup bone and meat.
3. Cut the meat into 2" pieces.
4. Place the meat in the pressure cooker, along with the soup bone, beans, water and salt.
5. Once the pressure sets, cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the bone from the pressure cooker.
7. In a large skillet, heat the oil.
8. Fry the garlic, onion, green pepper until softened.
9. Add the trilogy to the contents in the pressure cooker.
10. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pressure cooker except the macaroni.
11. Cook over medium heat, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
12. Add the macaroni.
13. Cook over medium heat, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Makes 12 servings.
- Posted using BlogPress