Dough from Receta Basica No. 3
Ground ham (cooked), approximately 1/2 pound
2 eggs, beaten (for the egg wash)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Roll out the dough on a flat surface, using a rolling pin.
2. Cut the dough into triangle shapes (4" in length by 2" in height).
3. Place a spoonful of ham in the middle of each triangle.
4. Roll up the dough, twisting the ends down, to make a crab shape.
5. Brush each cangrejito with the egg wash.
6. Bake them on ungreased cookie sheets for 20 minutes.
Makes approximately 30 cangrejitos.