2- 15oz cans of corn
3 garlic cloves
3 Tablespoons olive oil
Liquid from the cans of corn
1 Tablespoon salt
2.5 cups jasmine rice
1. Heat the oil in a pot and add the garlic.
2. Fry the garlic until golden on both sides, pressing down gently on the garlic occasionally.
3. Remove the garlic and let the oil cool.
4. Strain the liquid from the cans of corn and set aside into a measuring cup.
6. Add 1 Tablespoon salt to the liquid.
7. Turn on the heat and add the corn and dry rice to the oil in the pot, tossing to coat thoroughly.