1 pint ice cream, softened
24 cookies (your choice)
1 cup chocolate sauce
1. Take a glass baking dish and line with wax paper.
2. Place a layer of cookies, top side down, along the bottom of the dish.
3. Cover the cookies with ice cream that has softened.
4. Spread the ice cream over the cookies and top with the remaining cookies, top side up.
5. Place dish in freezer until ice cream sets.
6. Cut into squares, forming ice cream sandwiches.
Drizzle with chocolate sauce, fudge, or any sauce of your liking.
- Posted using BlogPress